Elevates solar modules 1-1/8”, 1-1/2”, 1-7/8, 2-1/4”, or 2-5/8” above roof surface. Solar panels require at least four L feet. L feet can be used two to a corner to double surface contact area and improve mount strength. Made from corrosion-resistant stainless steel. The base of the L feet is 2.5” x 1”.
AM Solar Part Number: MOUNTL-5
What you get:
1x L Foot-5 Hole
2.5″ 3M VHB Tape (attached)
1. Clean the surface you are mounting on with 91% isopropyl alcohol.
2. Set the panel with mounts on the roof and position it while the mounts are semi-loose. This will let everything settle into a natural tension-free position.
3. Go around and tighten each bolt gradually, being careful to keep the L-Foot in the same position.
4. Lift the panel and peel the tape cover off of each mount foot.
5. Place the sticky panel back on the roof in the same exact position.
6. Check that each foot is flat against the roof, loosen knobs to make adjustments if necessary.
7. Apply the sealant by completely burying the mount foot.
8. If you have T-Knobs, it is best to check that they are tight before going on a trip.
What our customers are saying
There are no reviews for this product yet. You can be first.
The am solar way
Treat customers right
Treat each other right
build a strong business
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.