This is a complete LiFeBlue lithium RV battery base kit with a Victron BMV-712 Bluetooth battery monitor. The monitor is included to provide cumulative battery bank data, compatible with Victron VRM monitoring.
LiFeBlue offers the most comprehensive Bluetooth monitoring showing status, temperature, voltage, current, cycle life, battery health, faults, and state of charge. Because the Bluetooth app shows the state of charge of individual batteries, some customers may prefer to remove the Victron BMV-712 battery monitor. AM Solar has included the BMV-712 to show the cumulative state of charge for multiple batteries and to allow for the integration of the Victron Cerbo GX monitor. Let us know if you would like to modify the kit. We can also replace the Victron BMV-712 with a Victron SmartShunt.
LiFeBlue Low Temp batteries can only be parallel connected due to the way the internal heating system works. If you intend to use these batteries in a 24v or 48v system, the heaters can be disabled prior to shipping. It is recommended that you not parallel more than four batteries, but some customers have gone against that recommendation and successfully paralleled as many as eight batteries.
Low Temp rated batteries have an internal heating mechanism designed to allow more effective charging in extreme environments.
- UL1973 Certificate of Compliance
- UL 1642 Certificate of Compliance
- Certifications: IEC62133; CE; TUV; TLC; UN38.3; IATF16949; ISO9001-2009; ISO14001; ISO45001; OHSAS18001; TS16949
- Case is designed for serviceability, replace cells, BMS, other repairs
- Dual CAN and RS485 Data ports, firmware updates, DATA out, battery control, other functions
- Multi function Reset button with 4 LED display
- Patented Bluetooth monitoring, free App for Android and IOS devices
- Broad charge voltage range, from 13.6 to 15 Volts is acceptable
- Does not require specialty Li battery charger
- Works with any PV solar controller
- Works with any Inverter-Charger
- All models have low temperature charge protection
- Capable of starting 15kW generator from single battery
- Capableli96 FETS (200,300) on our power boards for high surge and continuous current capability
- At any time in the future, additional capacity can be combined with older batteries
AM Solar Part Number: 40-LILBBMV100LT, 40-LILBBMV200LT, 40-LILBBMV300LT
All lithium battery purchases are final.
What You Get
1x 100Ah, 200Ah, or 300Ah LiFeBlue
Lithium Battery with Low Temp feature
1x MONITOR-VTBMV-S BAM030712000
Victron Battery Monitor BMV-712 Smart
1x TEMP-VTBMV ASS000100000
Victron Temperature sensor for BMV-700 series
2x LUG-4/0-RING-3/8 5339
4/0 Lug-3/8″ Ring
Heat Shrink Black 1.5″ x 3/4″
What our customers are saying
There are no reviews for this product yet. You can be first.
The am solar way
Treat customers right
Treat each other right
build a strong business
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.