LiFeBlue lithium batteries have integrated controls to automatically protect against overcharging, overly discharging, and frozen charging. This integration makes installation much easier for DIY projects. LifeBlue offers the most comprehensive Bluetooth monitoring showing status, temperature, voltage, current, cycle life, battery health, Faults and state of charge.
These Low Temp batteries can only be parallel connected due to the way the internal heating system works. If you intend to use these batteries in a 24v or 48v system, the heaters can be disabled prior to shipping. It is recommended that you not parallel more than four batteries, but some customers have gone against that recommendation and successfully paralleled as many as eight batteries.
Low Temp rated batteries have an internal heating mechanism designed to allow more effective charging in extreme environments. Current that would have been used to charge the batteries gets redirected to the heater until the battery is no longer frozen.
- UL1973 Certificate of Compliance
- UL 1642 Certificate of Compliance
- Certifications: IEC62133; CE; TUV; TLC; UN38.3; IATF16949; ISO9001-2009; ISO14001; ISO45001; OHSAS18001; TS16949
- Case is designed for serviceability, replace cells, BMS, other repairs
- Dual CAN and RS485 Data ports, firmware updates, DATA out, battery control, other functions
- Multi function Reset button with 4 LED display
- Patented Bluetooth monitoring, free App for Android and IOS devices
- Broad charge voltage range, from 13.6 to 15 Volts is acceptable
- Does not require specialty Li battery charger
- Works with any PV solar controller
- Works with any Inverter-Charger
- All models have low temperature charge protection
- Capable of starting 15kW generator from single battery
- Capableli96 FETS (200,300) on our power boards for high surge and continuous current capability
- At any time in the future, additional capacity can be combined with older batteries
AM Solar Part Number: BATTLI-LB-100D-LT, BATTLI-LB-200D-LT, BATTLI-LB-300D-LT
All lithium battery purchases are final.
Charge and Discharge Current Information:
100Ah: Charge Current: 60A; Up to 80A @ <75° F
100Ah: Discharge Current 100A continuous, 300A for 3 seconds
200Ah: Charge Current: 120A; Up to 150A @ <75° F
200Ah: Discharge Current 150A continuous, 200A for 30 minutes
300Ah: Charge Current: 120A; Up to 150A @ <75° F
300Ah: Discharge Current 150A continuous, 200A for 30 minutes
What our customers are saying
There are no reviews for this product yet. You can be first.
The am solar way
Treat customers right
Treat each other right
build a strong business
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.